Ways You Can Help Our Foundation
- When you purchase apparel and other items from the CPWLF store you help secure funds for operational costs for the foundation.
- Check out the “Design Your Own” section on the CPWLF Store. There you can add your school, club, or your name to a CPWLF product. 50% of these sales will go to create Support Moments for severely injured and sick lacrosse players and their families.
- Place the CPWLF Donation Button (see below) on your website, Facebook, and registration pages for lacrosse clinics. Help us raise monies to continue to inspire, share and support severely injured and sick lacrosse players and their families.
- Share your lacrosse community’s emails with us so we can include you on our biannual newsletter. Learn about our mission work: who and how we have helped and where we have traveled.
- “Pass the Hat” or Jar or helmet at lacrosse games. The school and or club that raises the most money each year has the chance to win a visit and clinic by a World Lacrosse Ambassador!
- Attend the World Lacrosse Beach Festival September 16-17, 2017 and other events found on the Event Tab
- Host a Tournament to benefit The Casey Powell World Lacrosse Foundation. Email us for more information.
- Team Carwash, bake sale, lemonade stand, % of game day tickets
- Maybe you are a kid that would prefer to make a donation to CPWLF to be used to create a Support Moment rather than gifts from your friends. If so, send them the donation button above in your Evite.