When: August 26 & 27, 2017
Who: Boys and Girls
Grades: Elementary (3rd, 4th, 5th) | Middle school (6th, 7th, 8th) | High school and open.
Divisions: Elementary A & B | Middle school A & B | High school A & B | Open
SPEED Lacrosse™ format – teams of 5 | Click here To Register for a SPEED Membership!
The 3v3 beach lacrosse tournament will be open to boys and girls broken down into the following age groups: Ages 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/18. All teams will be guaranteed fun within each age division. You may have up to 5 players on a team. Find the sponsorship letter tab on the website and then find your friends and sign up.
A highlight of the youth event will be the Exhibition game of Pro Speed Beach Lacrosse. It will be in Speed Lacrosse format of 3v3. Watch some of the best professional and collegiate lacrosse players play on the best beach in the US. Surround yourself with Lacrosse Ambassadors. In addition to the beach tournament games, there will be live music, beach games, water sports and much more that will help create the festival atmosphere.
How to Register
– Make a team: Collect 5 Lax Friends and choose a Team Name then register as a Player (check age groups)
– OR register as a FREE AGENT – we will assign you with players to make a team
– Each Player MUST submit Registration and Player Waiver on website
– Print out and use your Sponsor Letter to help collect donations.
– Donate $125/player tournament fee through Paypal Button or Mail in checks to: The World Lacrosse Foundation
Check In will ONLY be Saturday Morning 7:45-8:45